Wingrove Veterinary Hospital welcomes you!
Our team continues to be here for you and your cherished pets with COVID-19 protocols in place:
***WE ARE CLOSED MONDAY MAY 23rd ***Monday: 8am - 8pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8am-6pm
Saturday: 8am - 2pm
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
***please note we are CLOSED daily from 12-1:00 PM ***
EMERGENCIES outside of our business hours:
Campus Estates, Guelph (AFTER 7PM ONLY) 519-837-1214 or 519-837-1212
or Emergency Vet Clinic, Highway 10 905-495-9907
Emergency Vet Clinic (405 Maple Grove Road # 14, Cambridge), 519-650-1617
We ARE accepting new clients. Ask us about our kitten & cat, puppy & dog plans. Please view our re-opening message below.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: PetDesk is now at Wingrove.
We are thankful for your understanding and patience as we continue to experience an extremely high volume of phone calls. To assist us in keeping our phone lines available for urgent calls and curbside appointment 'check-in' we ask that you complete our online forms for Prescription refills and non-urgent appointment bookings. If you are not able to complete our forms online, please consider calling us to discuss non-urgent matters after 10am or after 3pm Monday to Friday. If you are AT THE CLINIC for your appointment and cannot reach us please come up to the front door and KNOCK, we are expecting your arrival.
COVID-19 Updated Practice Procedure 3/24/2022
Our practice is committed to ensuring the safety of our patients, clients and staff. In consultation with our medical teams, we have implemented the following procedures for clients wishing to accompany their pet(s) at appointments:
- In order to manage capacities and maintain social distancing, we are only welcoming one client per appointment to enter the practice, along with their pet(s).
- Our rigorous cleaning and masking protocols are ongoing. Clients will be required to wear a medical-grade mask, which we will happily provide if need be.
- We will continue to offer curbside care and medication/supplies pickup for clients who prefer these services. We will have curbside drop off for all RVT appointments.
- As part of our reopening plan, we ensure that all practice staff are either fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or undergo regular rapid testing.
- As always, we kindly ask anyone who has common cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough and difficulty breathing, to please stay home until those symptoms resolve.
For clients in special circumstances, such as a euthanasia service, please give us a call so that we may do our best to accommodate your needs in advance of your appointment.
Appointments can be booked by calling us, and through PetDesk or by visiting our online page: Booking Appointment. When you arrive at the clinic for your appointment please call us to let us know you have arrived. If you do not carry a cellphone, please let us know when booking your appointment.
Thanking you in advance for your patience and understanding. The Wingrove team.
**Ordering food? We prefer orders through myVETstore our ONLINE STORE . Alternatively, email us your complete information for your order (pet name, specific food and include the quantity and bag size).
**Refilling medication? Complete our online request form Prescription Refills
We are doing our very best in responding to you, within 24-72 hours, for any food or medication online requests (Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays excluded) or telephone requests. Please assist us to keep our phone lines available by requesting your items online through our website forms, myVETstore, PetDesk or by email.